Hotspot 3 Navan 10/8/17

Birds on their way to Navan for release at 9am . A basket list and liberation confirmation will be posted later this morning . Gb 17 L 31811 , Gb 17 b 20230 and Gb 17 n 15381  will not be competing in this weeks hotspot due to minor injury or late return .
Read More

HOTSPOT 3 Navan

Weather forecast for tomorrow is excellent with light West to South West winds . Liberation is scheduled for 9 am . We will post Basket list and confirm liberation time early tomorrow morning . Good luck to all .
Read More

Hotspot 3 Update

Hotspot 3 from Navan will go ahead from Navan tomorrow Thursday 9th weather permitting .We have identified and rectified the problem we had with the computer on Monday . I will update both sites later this evening and again tomorrow morning with liberation information .Good luck to all competing .
Read More

Hotspot 3 update and apology

We have to apologise to you all today as due to a computer glitch the birds did not clock .We will treat today’s Hotspot as a trainer and will hold Hotspot 3 from Navan on Thursday . Tonight we will put on a returns list as we have rectified the problem. Again we can only offer our sincere apologies.
Read More

Hotspot 3 Navan

Basket list is on our training and basket list page and on our FB site . Birds are on their way and we will update later with lib time . Good luck to all competing .
Read More

Hotspot 3 Navan

We are in Navan for our third hotspot tomorrow , weather forecast is good with a light south west wind . We hope to liberate around 9 am but the North Road Leinster Fed are in Carrickmacross 20  miles North of us and arrangements are in place to liaise with them for the benefit of both parties . A special thanks to Colm Keatings , Pat Maher , Francis Corcoran and the N R L Fed for all their help .  Birds not going to Hotspot 3 are  Gb 17 b 20230 , Gb 17 L 31811 , Gb 17
Read More

Hotspot 3 update

Weather for Monday is very favourable so Hotspot 3 Navan will go ahead unless any unforeseen circumstances present themselves .Sean intends to liberate around 9 am and all visitors are welcome . Any change and we will update .  A basket list will be on our basket list page tomorrow evening and also on our FB page . Good luck to all competing .
Read More

Hotspot 3 Navan

Sean has decided to postpone Hotspot 3 on Sunday due to an adverse weather forecast and instead NCC will hold Hotspot 3 on Monday 7th from Navan ( weather permitting ) . We will update as necessary .
Read More